We’ve been awarded another accolade! ‘Leading Restaurant’ in the This is Manchester Awards!
We’ve been to Angouleme again and took over the college restaurant for a Lancashire lunch!
We’re pleased to continue returning to maintain our ongoing relationship with our twin town in France. In the last 5 years over 30 young people have benefited from our cultural exchanges with Angouleme! You can read more about our trip below, which was featured in the October edition of Lancashire Life. We’re currently working on an ERASMUS application which is EU funding to support young people to gain new skills from travelling abroad. If successful we hope to widen our study opportunities to Germany, Romania and Spain!
UPCOMING EVENTS + WINTER OFFERS
We host regular gin and wine tasting events and dinners throughout the year. Our next nights are:
- ‘Burn’s night dinner’: Friday 25th January 6pm-9pm: Scottish inspired specials and live bagpipes (kilts optional). Book now to avoid disappointment.
- ‘Is it gin o’clock yet?’: Friday 1st February at 7pm: If you’re doing ‘dry January’, kick off February with some dry gin! A tasting of 5 gins with Fevertree mixers, a gin cocktail, Lancashire Tapas and live acoustic music from ‘Busker Ella’. You’ll even get your own gin globe to take home! Limited to 30 tickets. £30.00 per person.
- ‘Sparkling wines of the World’: Friday 15th February at 7.30pm- enjoy a tasting of 5 sparkling wines, canapes and optional oysters. A great alternative to treat your loved one for Saint Valentine’s Day. Delivered in partnership with Vineyard wines, Ramsbottom. £40.00 per person. Supplement for oysters.
- ‘Spain’: Thursday 28th February at 7.30pm- enjoy a 3 course Spanish influenced dinner and wine tasting. Canapes on arrival. Coffee to finish. £45.00 per person.
- ‘Australia and New Zealand’: Thursday 25th April at 7.30pm- enjoy a 3 course ‘Oceania’ influenced dinner and wine tasting. Canapes on arrival. Coffee to finish. £45.00 per person.
For more information and booking of events, please contact us on 01706557181