Stylish and individual
We offer first class accommodation – 5 lovely boutique bedrooms designed with British owls in mind and complete with bespoke artwork by Fran Giffard. Forget the tired local ‘corporate’ hotel offer and enjoy our exceptional quality and hospitality, with added extras to help you relax and unwind.
All rooms are en-suite with wet rooms. We’ve 2 suites with baths, Juliette balconies and fine views over Ramsbottom across to Peel Tower and the Lancashire moors. The suites are Tawny Owl and Barn Owl. Eagle Owl is our dog-friendly room.
All rooms require access by a one flight staircase with a bannister. There is no lift to the bedrooms.
Eagle Owl, Little Owl and Long-Eared owl are all en-suite rooms with wet room bathrooms. These offer better accessibility for guests with mobility needs.
If you are hearing impaired or deaf, then we have a ‘Deafgard’ alerter which we can provide to ensure your comfort and safety when you stay with us. Please ask if you need this.
Sunday stay over
We have a Sunday stay over offer, with 2 people enjoying one of our rooms, with 3 course Sunday Lunch for 2 from our set Sunday menu and a bottle of house wine for just £135.00 per couple! Use our booking portal below and when booking ensure you add in the Sunday Stayover offer supplement to enjoy a fabulous experience with us!
Fancy booking two rooms together? Our Tawny Owl suite and Little Owl double/twin room have an adjoining door – just perfect for families with children or if an elderly relative needs extra support.
Dog friendly accommodation is available in Eagle Owl with a supplement of £20.00 per stay. Guest dining is provided in the ‘snug’, which is our dog friendly area, where you will receive full table service from our friendly staff! In respect of all our customers, we do not allow dogs in our Orangery dining area.
Rooms with a view
Looking for stunning views over Ramsbottom across to Holcombe Moor? Then book our Barn Owl suite or our Tawny Owl suite.
- On-site car parking (where available)
- Widescreen TV
- Mini fridges with complimentary bar drinks, snacks and fresh fruit
- Espresso and tea making facilities, fresh milk
- Room price is for up to 2 people and includes a choice of continental breakfast hamper or a full Lancashire breakfast
- Extra single beds and travel cots are available for children for an additional fee- please request when booking
- All rooms can be offered as a twin room EXCEPT Long-Eared Owl- please request when booking
- There is no concession or discount for single occupancy