EAGLE + CHILD HOLIDAYS
THE BUSINESS WILL BE CLOSED FOR COMPANY HOLIDAYS FROM 4TH JANUARY UNTIL END OF JANUARY. WE WILL ADVISE ON A RE-OPENING DATE AFTER THE WINTER LOCKDOWN IS LIFTED.
OUR ACCOMMODATION IS CURRENTLY CLOSED. IF YOU REPRESENT A COMPANY WITH ‘KEYWORKERS’ AND REQUIRE ACCOMMODATION THEN PLEASE USE
THE ‘GET IN TOUCH’ PAGE & SEND US A MESSAGE.
OUR TEAM ARE CONTINUING TO VOLUNTEER TO PROVIDE HOT FOOD, READY MEALS + OTHER BASIC SUPPLIES TO SUPPORT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY INCLUDING THE NHS, VULNERABLE + HOMELESS ACROSS GREATER MANCHESTER THROUGH THE @EATWELLMCR CAMPAIGN SET UP BY MARY-ELLEN MCTAGUE.
WE’VE SENT WELL OVER 1500 MEALS INTO THE COMMUNITY DURING THE CRISIS, SO WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT.
WE ALSO HAVE GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. THESE ARE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION OR WE CAN POST THESE TO YOU.
YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT + CUSTOM WILL HELP US TO SURVIVE THESE CHALLENGING TIMES AHEAD.
WE ARE USING THE MOST STRINGENT OF HYGIENE SYSTEMS + PROCEDURES- AWARDED THE 5 STAR FOOD HYGIENE RATING ON 11/03/20 BY BURY COUNCIL AND WE HAVE DEVELOPED OUR CORONA-VIRUS PROTOCOL, WHICH WE REQUEST GUESTS READ BEFORE VISITING US. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU BACK IN SPRING 2021!
Glen, and all the team
EAGLE + CHILD, RAMSBOTTOM
CONTACT US ON 01706 824477 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Our awards and accolades to date include:
- Winner ‘Community Impact’ Made in Bury business awards, 2020
- Winner ‘Publican of the year, 2020’ Glen Duckett, Pub 20 awards
- Winner ‘Business Builder UK’ Daniel Thwaites Awards of Excellence, 2019
- Winner ‘UK Community Pub’ Sawdays, 2019/20
- Listed Top 20 Pubs with rooms, The Times, 2019
- Winner ‘Leading Restaurant’ This is Manchester Awards, 2018
- Visit England: 4 star ‘Silver Award’ rated accommodation
- Winner ‘UK Pub of the Year’ Great British Pub Awards, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Family Dining’ Lancashire Life Awards, 2017
- Listed Top 50 Sunday Lunches in UK, Observer Food Monthly, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Independent Trainer’ British Institute of Innkeeping NITA, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2016
- Winner ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Hospitality + Tourism’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Trainer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence, 2016
- Glen Duckett: Runner up ‘Licensee of the year award’ British Institute of Innkeeping, 2016
- Winner ‘Community Impact’ Made in Bury awards, 2015
- Runner up ‘Sustainable Restaurant Association People’s Choice Award’ 2015
- Winner ‘Community Pub of the Year’ Sawday’s Guide to Pubs and Inns, 2014/15
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Lancashire Life, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Dining Pub’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner ‘Pub of 2014’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Listed in the Independent’s Top 50 Sunday Roasts, 2013 + 2014
- Winner ‘Best Sunday Lunch, UK’ 10th Observer Food Monthly Awards 2013
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Food’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Great British Pub Awards 2012
- Highly commended: Lancashire Telegraph Business Awards 2012 Social and Community award
|Monday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Tuesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Wednesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Thursday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Friday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9.30|
|Saturday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-9.30|
|Sunday: 12-7.00||Food served 12-7, Sunday lunch menu only|
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE WINTER MONTHS OF JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH LAST ORDERS FOR LUNCH DURING THE WEEK IS 2.30PM. THE KITCHEN WILL RE-OPEN AT 5.00PM.
AFTERNOON TEA IS AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY 3PM BY ADVANCED BOOKING ONLY.
Wanting to book a table? CLICK HERE
Or call us on 01706 824477
(Please call us if you are wanting to book a table on the day or at short notice, please do not use the email link as we only check emails twice daily)