WE ARE OPEN FOR KEYWORKERS WHO NEED ACCOMMODATION. CLICK HERE
WE ARE PROVIDING HOT FOOD, READY MEALS + OTHER BASIC SUPPLIES TO SUPPORT THE LOCAL COMMUNITY.
DELIVERY + COLLECTION AVAILABLE. SEE BELOW.
WE ARE USING THE MOST STRINGENT OF HYGIENE SYSTEMS + PROCEDURES- AWARDED THE 5 STAR FOOD HYGIENE RATING ON 11/03/20 BY BURY COUNCIL
ENJOY OUR NEW ‘AT HOME’ SERVICE. DELIVERY OR COLLECTION.
OUR PUB CLASSICS, AFTERNOON TEA, SUNDAY ROAST, CASK ALE + BOTTLES OF WINE, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MENU
READY MEALS, BAKED GOODS + DRINKS
DUE TO THE CURRENT ISSUES WITH ACCESSING FRESHLY PREPARED FOOD + VULNERABLE PEOPLE NOW IN SELF-ISOLATION, WE ARE NOW DELIVERING ‘READY MEALS’ AND OTHER GOODS SUCH AS HANDMADE PIES, PASTRIES, AND A SELECTION OF DRINKS FOR THOSE WHO ARE NOT ABLE TO LEAVE HOME TO GO TO THE SHOPS.
CLICK HERE FOR THE MENU (CHOICES UPDATED WEEKLY)
WE ALSO HAVE GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE WHICH WE CAN POST OUT TO YOU FOR FUTURE USE!
YOUR ONGOING SUPPORT + CUSTOM WILL HELP US TO SURVIVE THESE CHALLENGING TIMES AHEAD.
THANKS IN ADVANCE OF YOUR SUPPORT + WE HOPE YOU’LL CONTINUE TO ENJOY OUR SERVICES!
GLEN + TEAM
EAGLE + CHILD, RAMSBOTTOM
CONTACT US ON 01706 824477 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Our awards and accolades to date include:
- Winner ‘Publican of the year, 2020’ Glen Duckett, Pub 20 awards
- Winner ‘Business Builder UK’ Daniel Thwaites Awards of Excellence, 2019
- Winner ‘UK Community Pub’ Sawdays, 2019
- Listed Top 20 Pubs with rooms, The Times, 2019
- Winner ‘Leading Restaurant’ This is Manchester Awards, 2018
- Visit England: 4 star ‘Silver Award’ rated accommodation
- Winner ‘UK Pub of the Year’ Great British Pub Awards, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Family Dining’ Lancashire Life Awards, 2017
- Listed Top 50 Sunday Lunches in UK, Observer Food Monthly, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Independent Trainer’ British Institute of Innkeeping NITA, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2016
- Winner ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Hospitality + Tourism’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Trainer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence, 2016
- Glen Duckett: Runner up ‘Licensee of the year award’ British Institute of Innkeeping, 2016
- Winner ‘Community Impact’ Made in Bury awards, 2015
- Runner up ‘Sustainable Restaurant Association People’s Choice Award’ 2015
- Winner ‘Community Pub of the Year’ Sawday’s Guide to Pubs and Inns, 2014/15
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Lancashire Life, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Dining Pub’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner ‘Pub of 2014’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Listed in the Independent’s Top 50 Sunday Roasts, 2013 + 2014
- Winner ‘Best Sunday Lunch, UK’ 10th Observer Food Monthly Awards 2013
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Food’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Great British Pub Awards 2012
- Highly commended: Lancashire Telegraph Business Awards 2012 Social and Community award
|Monday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Tuesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Wednesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Thursday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Friday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9.30|
|Saturday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-9.30|
|Sunday: 12-7.00||Food served 12-7, Sunday lunch menu only|
PLEASE NOTE THAT DURING THE WINTER MONTHS OF JANUARY, FEBRUARY AND MARCH LAST ORDERS FOR LUNCH DURING THE WEEK IS 2.30PM. THE KITCHEN WILL RE-OPEN AT 5.00PM.
AFTERNOON TEA IS AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY 3PM BY ADVANCED BOOKING ONLY.
Wanting to book a table? CLICK HERE
Or call us on 01706 824477
(Please call us if you are wanting to book a table on the day or at short notice, please do not use the email link as we only check emails twice daily)