A WARM WELCOME!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU TO EAGLE AND CHILD, RAMSBOTTOM FOR GREAT FOOD AND HOSPITALITY. YOU CAN VIEW OUR CURRENT MENUS IN THE ‘GRUB’S UP’ PAGE HERE
A SOCIAL BUSINESS
If you didn’t know, we are a youth focussed social enterprise. As well as our great hospitality, we support young people to access training and paid work experience to develop their career in catering and hospitality. This is primarily, our main reason for being here!
As our work is all focussed on training and development, we ask customers to treat all our staff with compassion and respect. Many of our young people have additional barriers to work – so we feel it is important to let you know – so that we have the right customers coming in who value our work!
DURING THE RECENT CRISIS, WE HAVE SENT OUT OVER 5000 MEALS TO VULNERABLE PEOPLE IN OUR LOCAL COMMUNITIES WORKING WITH EAT WELL MANCHESTER!
WE HAVE 5 BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED BEDROOMS AND OUR ACCOMMODATION IS OPEN WITH ALL OTHER SERVICES. PLEASE CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE AND BOOK ONE OF OUR ROOMS.
WE HAVE GIFT VOUCHERS AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. THESE ARE AVAILABLE FOR COLLECTION OR WE CAN POST THESE TO YOU. PLEASE CALL IN, OR CALL US AND WE CAN ARRANGE THESE FOR ANY DENOMINATION, OR A GIFT EXPERIENCE!
WE LOOK FORWARD TO WELCOMING YOU!
Glen, and all the team
EAGLE + CHILD, RAMSBOTTOM
CONTACT US ON 01706 824477 OR email@example.com
OUR AWARDS AND ACCOLADES TO DATE INCLUDE:
- Winner ‘Publican of the Year: Glen Duckett’ Pub20 awards
- Winner ‘Community Impact Award’ Made in Bury Awards, 2020
- Winner ‘UK Community Pub’ Sawdays, 2019
- Listed Top 20 Pubs with rooms, The Times, 2019
- Winner ‘Leading Restaurant’ This is Manchester Awards, 2018
- Visit England: 4 star ‘Silver Award’ rated accommodation
- Winner ‘UK Pub of the Year’ Great British Pub Awards, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Family Dining’ Lancashire Life Awards, 2017
- Listed Top 50 Sunday Lunches in UK, Observer Food Monthly, 2017
- Winner ‘Best Independent Trainer’ British Institute of Innkeeping NITA, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2016
- Winner ‘Entrepreneur of the year’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Hospitality + Tourism’ Skills for Business awards, 2016
- Winner ‘Best Trainer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence, 2016
- Glen Duckett: Runner up ‘Licensee of the year award’ British Institute of Innkeeping, 2016
- Winner ‘Community Impact’ Made in Bury awards, 2015
- Runner up ‘Sustainable Restaurant Association People’s Choice Award’ 2015
- Winner ‘Community Pub of the Year’ Sawday’s Guide to Pubs and Inns, 2014/15
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Lancashire Life, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Food Pub’ Manchester Food and Drink Festival, 2014
- Winner ‘Best Dining Pub’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Winner ‘Pub of 2014’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2014
- Listed in the Independent’s Top 50 Sunday Roasts, 2013 + 2014
- Winner ‘Best Sunday Lunch, UK’ 10th Observer Food Monthly Awards 2013
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Food’ Daniel Thwaites Awards for Excellence 2012
- Winner ‘Best Newcomer’ Great British Pub Awards 2012
- Highly commended: Lancashire Telegraph Business Awards 2012 Social and Community award
|Monday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Tuesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Wednesday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Thursday: 12-3, 5-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9|
|Friday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-2.30, 5-9.30|
|Saturday: 12-11.00||Food served 12-9.30|
|Sunday: 12-7.00||Food served 12-7, Sunday lunch menu only|
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY THE BAR MENU IS AVAILABLE FROM 2.30PM-5PM MONDAY TO FRIDAY.
AFTERNOON TEA IS AVAILABLE MONDAY TO FRIDAY 3PM BY ADVANCED BOOKING.
Wanting to book a table? CLICK HERE
Or call us on 01706 824477 (Please call us if you are wanting to book a table on the day or at short notice, please do not use the email link as we only check emails twice daily)